Diemut Anthology of Christian Scholars and Latin Church Fathers – Virtual ReconstructionParchment · 12 items in folia, bifolia and spine linings · 1095 – 1130 CE · Wessobrunn (Baviaria) · 51 x 30 mm
How to quote
Claudia Sojer für Fragmentarium 2022
- F-lp3x: Stams, Stiftsarchiv, Frg. 46 (Fragment)
- F-ug2e: Stams, Stiftsarchiv, Frg. 204 (Fragment)
- F-4c4n: Stams, Stiftsarchiv, Frg. 247 (Fragment)
- F-1z80: Stams, Stiftsarchiv, Frg. 248 (Fragment)
- F-3fy2: Stams, Stiftsarchiv, Frg. 249 (Fragment)
- F-hwqj: Stams, Stiftsarchiv, Frg. 250 (Fragment)
- F-vq3h: Stams, Stiftsarchiv, Frg. 251 (Fragment)
- F-m7al: Stams, Stiftsarchiv, Frg. 252 (Fragment)
Participating LibrariesStams, Stiftsarchiv
This document is part of the following projects:
Dimensions are taken from measurements on Stams, STA, Frg. 46_1 (49/51 x 28/30 mm).
Description: Together with the company Watzek Photografie from Hall in Tyrol, professional digitization work was conducted in the monastery spaces in January 2022. The resulting high-resolution digitized images are offered on Fragmentarium in two sequences: first, each image is made available as a classic image.