Portion of one bifolium, written in uncial script in two columns, probably at Tours.
Contains text from the Gospel according to St. Mark (VIII, 33; IX, 6; IX, 20; and IX, 34).
Fragment was apparently once used to reinforce a binding.
De Ricci, 2308.
Bond and Faye, 245.
E. K. Rand, Studies in the script of Tours, II, 1934, 86.